Wednesday, September 3, 2008
A Baby Boy No More....He is 4!
I can't believe it...today my baby boy is 4 years old. He is becoming so grown up! Sometimes when I look at him, I still see some "baby" left in his face, in the line of his cheeks or his smile, or when his face is relaxed in sleep. But so often now when I look at him, he is all little boy. He is all curiousity and energy, excitement and joy, wildness and loudness, and fun and sheer joy of life! Yes, it's true that sometimes that mixture can wear me out, but at the end of each day I thank God for sending me this beautiful, wonderful, incredible boy to love with all my heart. He is such a blessing and a gift. I still cannot believe how fast 4 years have gone by, and how quickly he has grown from a tiny baby that could only cry, sleep, and eat into a preschooler who sings, writes, paints, and plays games. Happy happy birthday C...I love you all the way to the moon and back. May you have all your dreams come true!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
That is sweet! You need to post some pics now :)!!
You are such a talented writer and such a sweet mother. Love, Aunt Angie
Did you take any photos of the birthday party? sorry to be MIA lately. LOTS going on here in H-town!
hey jennifer...
thank you SO much for your sweet comment about PMH!!! i sure hope that you will be able to make it to the party in shreveport...i am so excited about getting to come home!!!!
i am working on a design for a "baby's 1st"...so when i have that done, i will let you know!
your kiddos are PRECIOUS...ain't life grand!!!!! :)
being a mommy is the BEST thing EVER!
hope to see you soon!
meredith
you are so funny, jennifer! you could TOTALLY do that turkey...you ought to give it a try! the kids LOVED it!
thanks for your comment...you are so sweet!
by the way, i have been doing a "baby's 1st christmas" ornament with a snowman holding a sign that says that with a pink hat & scarf...i don't know if that interests you or not...but just wanted to pass that along!
hope yall have a great weekend!
mere
Hi Jennifer! Loved the "code brown" comment!!!!! TOO funny!!!! I've found that blogging is such a good way to connect with moms... sharing those joys and trials. Glad I found yours, too! :)
Candace
Post a Comment