Thursday, July 3, 2008

The Inagural Post


Well....I've decided to enter the technology age with my very own blog. It seems like the thing to do, since many of my friends are blogging to keep up with the lives of our kids and such while we may not live in the same places. This post will be rather short, since I am holding my little one (henceforth to be referred to as "A" or "Baby A") with one arm while she sleeps and typing with one hand in a hunt-and-peck fashion. My older child (henceforth to be referred to as "C" or "Big C") is currently playing with a toy Ipod with Wiggles songs on it and talking to me at the same time. He - C - does not know yet that I have bought Wiggles Live Tour tickets for us later this month. Life with kids sure is different - 3 of the last 4 concerts/shows I have seen in the last 4 years have been for the rugrat age! Scary - I obviously don't get out much! Anyway, hope you enjoy this blog that will be filled with the minutae of our daily life!

No comments: