Monday, July 14, 2008

Summer Fun




Since I just started this blog recently, I thought I'd post a few pics of some of our fun summer activities we've been up to lately. This year has been a good year for taking the boat out. C loves the boat, and his daddy decided he was old enough to "tube" this summer (against Mommy's wishes). We bought big tube that has 2 "seats" in it, and the rule is he must be in it with Daddy or another adult and the boat driver must go SLOW...no riding the wake or anything! Anyway, he loves it - I have not been able to go to the lake yet as someone must stay home with Baby A but I plan to try to see him tube soon. He has gone with Daddy, Uncle Blake, Aunt Kelli, and his "friend/cousin" little S recently - she is the adorable blonde angel in the picture next to C. They are big buds and now big "tube" riders! Also I posted a pic or two from our Spring Break trip to Great Wolf in Grapevine, TX. C had an awesome time there too, riding the waterslides, playing in the wave pool, and just getting soaking wet! This week C is in vacation bible school and is happy to be back playing with friends in the morning. As for me, I am happy to have finally made it back to the gym to workout (I may not be able to move tomorrow, but that remains to be seen!).

No comments: