Monday, August 11, 2008
Knock Knock! Help Needed!
C is very into "Knock Knock" jokes these days, and my repertoire is becoming quite limited. I have pretty much run through my standard six to eight jokes I know and am seeking some new ones (clean enough for the preschool set please!). The sillier the better! If you have any, please feel free to leave them in the comments section or send them to my Hotmail email account as soon as possible. Joke telling is a popular way we pass the time in the car, especially on hot days when we have much "errand-running" to do (see previous post, conversation 3). Thanks for any help!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
we have just been working on these! we like
KKWT
boo
boo who?
don't cry - it's only me!
KKWT
police!
police who?
police let me in..it's raining!
we also love
I one the car (or any object!)
I two...etc
I eight the car....hahahah, mom! you ate the car??
gotta love toddler humor.
Love it! This is the only one I know.
KKWT
Interrupting cow.
Interrupting cow..who?
(but before he can finish saying that...)
MOOOO
These are too funny- I like 'the mama's ones
Post a Comment