Another funny preschool comment today.....when I picked up C from school today, it had started raining suddenly during carpool. I commented on this phenomenon, something to the effect of "where did all this rain blow in from C? I didn't know it was supposed to rain today!" and C's response - "Um, I think it came up from South America Mommy. Yes, it arrived from down there yesterday." Where does he come up with this stuff? He was totally serious!
In other news, I took A to her Open House for Mother's Day Out today. She charmed everyone as usual - she was very smiling and sweet! A perfect little angel! Her little nursery class will consist of 3 little babies including her. Dwayne is a little worried because A will be the only girl - the other 2 babies are precious little boys! But I told him not to worry - I know both their mothers well! She will be going just 2 days a week for a few hours a day, so I can go back to helping Dwayne at work some and just running some errands. I think she'll enjoy the other babies too - they are both right about her age, so it will be nice for them once they are all crawling around together!
I am still working on getting new pictures posted. My home computer situation is very frustrating but is at the top of my list to accomplish by the end of the holiday weekend. I need to take some new pics too - for those of you with 2 children, do you find that you took fewer pics once the second child came along??? And how do I deal with this guilt???
Thursday, August 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment