Anyway, this past weekend Dwayne's and my lovely sisters, cousins, and sisters-in-law threw a beautiful Sip-N-See event for little A. It was such a wonderful party - thank you all! Little A was very well behaved and she enjoyed herself immensely! I think she already enjoys being the center of attention at just 3 months old! The food was delicious, the invitations were precious, and the company was delightful. Thank you again to all who hosted and to all who attended! Speaking of little A, she is growing so much - I can't believe she is already 3 months old. She is such a fun, happy little baby. The only time she gets fussy is when she is hungry (pretty typical for babies though, I think!) and when her acid reflux acts up. We are still battling the reflux, but we're managing on a regimen of Reglan and Prevacid daily and she sleeps primarily in her bouncer seat (propped up) or the little car seat. Being upright when she is awake also seems to make her most comfortable. I look forward to her being able to roll over so she can sleep on her stomach, as I think she will also be comfortable this way too (and then maybe she will decide to sleep all night so Mommy can get more sleep!). We still take some rice cereal in the bottle and that seems to help as well. Anyone with more tips on reflux babies feel free to email me!
C starts school at the end of this week - we'll be back in K3 since he has such a late birthday but I think this will be a good thing. We'll have the same teacher which is good since C loved his teacher and the teacher's aide last year. Also, C's cousin S will be in his class too so that is good as well. He is not really excited about starting school, but I think he is slightly bored being stuck at home so much this summer with a little baby so I think school will really be a welcome distraction, and they really do have a lot of fun there!
Well, sorry for the long breaks between posts - I promise to be better once school gets rolling. Also, there will be more pics posted once my technology problems are solved soon.



1 comment:
Jennifer! Your kids are too cute! Also, I love how you call her Little A -- do you watch Gossip Girl? (If not you need too -- so good! ; )
I am so excited to keep up with you guys. I am so sad we couldn't be at the Sip & See! Hopefully you guys will get to come to Tulsa soon! I would love to see you!!
Also, I really struggled with the pics in my blog and finally figured it out...you have have to go to the HTML tab and copy the whole string where your picture is inserted up top and then insert it where you want within that tab...hope that helps! If you have any questions let me know!
Miss you guys! Love, Katie
Post a Comment